Heber Springs Counseling Clinic
Methodist Counseling Clinic in Heber Springs offers comprehensive assessment and treatment services for behavioral, emotional, learning and adjustment difficulties in children and adolescents. We provide individual and family counseling, as well as group counseling. Call today with questions or to schedule an appointment.
Methodist Counseling Clinic: 407 S. 7th St., Heber Springs, AR
SERVICES & RESOURCES
- Individual, family and group counseling services for preschool children, school-aged children and adolescents
- Comprehensive psychological testing and evaluations of children 5 years old and up for autism spectrum disorder, mood and behavior problems, ADHD and attachment disorders
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment services for behavioral, emotional, learning and adjustment difficulties
- Board-certified psychiatrist on staff
- Ability to serve children in some school districts
- Behavior management planning and techniques
- Medication consultation and management
- Access to other inpatient, outpatient and residential programs within the Methodist Family Health Continuum of Care
We accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid and ARKids.
EMERGENCY & AFTER HOURS