Little Rock Counseling Clinic
At Methodist Counseling Clinic in Little Rock, we offer specialized care to help struggling preschoolers, elementary children and adolescents, as well as their families. Our board-certified psychiatrists and licensed therapists have the experience and training needed to make a difference in behavioral health issues. Call today with questions or to schedule an appointment.
Methodist Counseling Clinic: 1600 Aldersgate Road, Suite 100B, Little Rock, AR
SERVICES & RESOURCES
- Individual, family and group therapy for issues including depression, trauma, anxiety and other mental health concerns
- Psychological testing for mood and behavioral problems, ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, attachment difficulties, trauma, learning problems, intellectual disabilities and personality disorders
- Medication and psychiatric services
- Therapists specializing in play therapy, trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy, conscious discipline, child parent relationship therapy (CPRT) and cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy for children and adolescents in the areas of anger management, depression, self esteem, anxiety and interpersonal skills
- Access to other inpatient, outpatient and residential programs within the Methodist Family Health Continuum of Care
Methodist Family Health also sponsors the Kaleidoscope Grief Center, a family bereavement program that offers services to children and families grieving the loss of a loved one. Most of these services are free and include peer support bereavement groups, education and counseling, Kids Club activities and Camp Healing Hearts, an annual overnight grief camp.
We accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid and ARKids.
EMERGENCY & AFTER HOURS