Through Methodist Counseling Clinic and its many satellite locations, comprehensive assessment and treatment services for behavioral, emotional, learning and adjustment difficulties are offered through:
• Individual, Family and Group counseling services
• Registered play therapists
• Grief and trauma specialists
• Psychological testing including Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Medication consultation and management
• Board certified psychiatrists and child psychiatrists
• Case management
• Behavior management planning and techniques
• Parent support and education
• School-based counseling services in select cities
• Access to other inpatient, outpatient and residential programs within the Methodist Family Health Continuum of Care
Referrals to the Counseling Clinics can come from Parents and Guardians, Primary Care Physicians, Pediatricians, Teachers, School Counselors, School Psychologists, Juvenile Courts or the Arkansas Department of Human Services.
Methodist Counseling Clinic believes in a holistic, trauma-informed, team approach to treatment. Client and family participation is vital for the best possible outcomes to occur in the treatment process.
Locations of community outpatient counseling clinics are:
Alma: 1209 Hwy 71N, Suite B, Alma, AR 72921; phone 479.632.1022
Batesville: 500 E. Main St., Suite 310, Batesville, AR 72501; phone 870.569.4890
Cherokee Village: 35 Choctaw Trace, Cherokee Village, AR 72529; phone 870.257.2181
Fayetteville: 74 W. Sunbridge Dr., Fayetteville, AR 72703; phone 479.582.5565
Heber Springs: 407 S. 7th St., Heber Springs, AR 72543; phone 501.365.3022
Hot Springs: 3632 Central Ave., Suite B, Hot Springs, AR 71913; phone 501.463.5003
Jonesboro: 2239 S. Caraway, Suite M, Jonesboro, AR 72401; phone 870.910.3757
Little Rock: 1600 Aldersgate Road, Suite 100B, Little Rock, AR 72205; phone 501.537-3991
Magnolia: 621 E. North St., Magnolia, AR 71753; phone 870.234.0739
Outpatient mental health services are also provided in several local school settings through our School-Based Counseling Program. Locations of school-based counseling services are:
Harrisburg Hot Springs
Nettleton Vilonia Van Buren Country
White County Success Achievement Academy, Jonesboro
In addition, the Arkansas CARES program operates a community-based clinic specializing in drug and alcohol counseling located at 2002 S. Fillmore St., Little Rock. Phone: 501.906.4928.
The Methodist Counseling Clinic at Hot Springs opened in April 2014.